Visual Impairment FAQs

What is a NetID and how do I get one?

A NetID enables the UofA's online services such as email and D2L to recognize you, and you must have one to use these services. Get your NetID.

I forgot my Student ID

Contact Kate Jahaske at 520-626-3580 or via email. NOTE: If you are not a student in the Visual Impairment Specialization in the College of Education, we cannot help you find your Student ID. Please contact the UA department in which you are or were enrolled.

I forgot my PIN

Contact the Graduate College at 520-621-3471 for instructions. You must know your Student ID to get your PIN.

How do I locate online journals?

The University of Arizona's Main Library has access to many online journals. View the journal search portal.

Where do I find Graduate College forms?

If you need an official Graduate College form such as a Plan of Study or Leave of Absence, log in with your NetID and password. After logging in, click on "Student Forms" under "My GradColl Menu" on the left side of the page.