Visual Impairment

Who should apply?
Students with a bachelor's degree in education or a related field, such as rehabilitation counseling, sociology, or psychology.

What is included in the program?
A graduate-level program that lead to one of two specializations: 1) TVI, or teaching children who are visually impaired, or 2) Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments.

What grade level will you be teaching?