Transfer Students

Transform lives at the UA College of Education, where teaching and leading begin!

Considering a career in teaching, ASL interpreting, or serving your local community as a professional in an educational setting? Interested in building an academic foundation to apply for graduate programs to become a school or mental health counselor, school psychologist, researcher, or occupational or physical therapist? You’ll find what you need at the College of Education. We look forward to welcoming you into the Wildcat family! 

Here, we have compiled information and resources for transfer students. We know that transferring may seem challenging, so we want to help make the process as easy as possible. Academic advisors will meet with you along the way to make sure your transfer is successful. This is especially crucial because most of our programs require an application for professional admission in February of your sophomore year — academic advisors are here to help you prepare for this as well. Identify your advisor by major and schedule an in-person or phone appointment.

Excited to get involved at the College of Education? Learn about student opportunities.

The program information provided below is for transfer students from in-state Arizona colleges who have completed 60 units, and/or AGEC-A, and/or an associate’s degree. Admission to a College of Education program (when required) is contingent upon admission to the University of Arizona. Ready to apply to the University of Arizona? Begin your application.

For students transferring from any in-state Arizona community college, please follow the How To Transfer steps on the right to explore your academic options, review coursework and other requirements, and begin the application process. Begin by finding the right program for you!

Stay in touch until you’re here!

We encourage you to sign up for the undergraduate listserv. The listserv is a weekly message from the College of Education that gives students information about:

  • Important dates, deadlines, and admission information
  • Opportunities and events that are open to undergraduate students​
  • ​Volunteer and paid positions to gain experience with children