Graduate College and other resources for Higher Education students

Please submit all paperwork to the Administrative Associate, located in your department, to ensure proper processing with the Graduate College.

Graduate College


International Students

Registrar's Office

Bursar's Office



Center for the Study of Higher Education

Master of Arts (M.A.)

Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)

Educational Leadership Program

Master of Education (M.Ed.)

Doctor of Education (Ed.D.)

Annual Ed.D. Progress Review

Comprehensive Exam Packet
EDD/PHD Student Handbook 2018-2019