Are you interested in the undergraduate Rehabilitation program?
If so, contact your advisor at (520) 621-7865.

Are you interested in an undergraduate program?
If so, visit the Undergraduate Application pages.

Otherwise, please review the three sections in this page:
Deadlines; Application Materials; Requirements and Information.


School Psychology and Rehabilitation only admit new students for the Fall semester.

National Applicants

  • Fall admission for Counseling and Special Education:
    January 15 
  • Spring admission for Special Education:
  • September 1

International Applicants

  • Fall admission:
    December 1
  • Spring admission:
    June 1

Application Materials

All applicants are required to complete the University (Graduate College) Application and the department application. A Concentration Area (otherwise known as Specialization or Study Area) must be indicated for Special Education and some concentration areas only offer specific degree options. Deaf / Hard of Hearing program applicants: please make sure that you indicate a Summer I start term in your applications.

Requirements and Information

Degree requirements describe how many units will usually be needed for degree completion and which coursework will be necessary. Please view the respective Program Information pages listed as well, as programs may offer information about scholarships, contacts, and what they look for in candidates.