College of Education Mission Statement
The College of Education promotes learning, research and transformative action to create a more inclusive and equitable community and world.
We are committed to:
● Dynamic learning experiences that help students connect theory and research with practice.
● Innovative teaching and educational technologies that enhance all student experiences.
● Research that speaks to core questions of policy and practice.
● Strong partnerships and collaborations.
● Diversity and inclusion within all college practices.
The University of Arizona prohibits discrimination, including harassment, in admissions, employment, educational programs, and activities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or gender identity and is committed to maintaining an environment free from sexual harassment and retaliation.