- Check with Tracy Kenyon at email@example.com and determine if a prior MOU with AGENCY exists. If yes, no further action is necessary. If no, proceed to step 2.
- Download the MOU (below) and deliver to AGENCY for properly authorized person’s signature. Make sure that Tracy Kenyon knows you are doing this.
- Make sure that the agency knows to contact Chris Barnhill if they want changes to the MOU or if they won’t use ours and want us to use theirs instead. His contact information is:
Chris J. Barnhill, Contract Officer
Contract & Research Support Program
University of Arizona
Email (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: (520) 626-6834
Mail: P.O. Box 210158, Rm 515
Tucson AZ 85721-0158
- The agency should sign and email the document to the UA Contract Officer, Chris Barnhill and copy Associate Dean Renée Clift (email@example.com).
- If original signatures are required, ask them to mail the required number of originals to the University Contract Office and send a courtesy email to the Contract Officer and the Associate Dean, letting them know that the copies are on the way.